Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My sweet baby Peke

I love my pekingese. He's just the most trusting being ever. He's like my baby. He listens most of the time but definitely has his own opinion of how and when things should be done. Yes, I'm still talking about my dog. If you have a peke, you know what I mean. A peke is like a person. Looks like a beautiful Persian cat in a way but with human like characteristics. Ah, I can go on and on. I just wanted to share him with you because I love him so much. He's helped me get through the hardest time in my life. He knows when I'm happy and when I'm sad. He stays by my side and protects me. What a loyal breed they are. And what  great friend I have.

And here's my peke.
Hanging out in the garden and looking out for cats.
P.S. He keeps my secrets:)

No comments:

Post a Comment