Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I got my first hater's comment!

I was so excited today when I saw a comment in my mail box. Being new to all this, everything is exciting.
I opened my mail and to my surprise, I read my first hater's comment on YouTube! For a second I didn't know how to feel but then I laughed. I must be doing something right. Right? Oh, I loved it.

I didn't expect it but then I was  kind of like. Wow! If someone took time of their day to actually type anything, good or bad, that's great. Thank you. You're not going to ruin my day. You might even inspire me.

What are you doing with your time, Mr. Hater? Copying and pasting other people's hard work? I imagine you to be all alone and sad. When you say or do something negative, you only hurt yourself. So, I hope you're kinder to yourself because you deserve it.

I'm happy with my life and have so much to be grateful for. My future is looking great. I have lots of support and love.

This is how I look at it, haters can be a great confidence booster.  And I believe that haters make us better. So, keep those comments coming. Love the good but welcome anything.

I have survived so much that a little silly comment will only put a smile on my face. Thank you for humoring me. I can see I've grown so much as a person...lol

My question goes out to the wonderful positive and successful folks out there. How are you handling hater's comments?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I don't know why some people have to be so rude and mean. That's just uncalled for. Constructive criticism is one thing but to just be outright mean and hateful is another. You handled it real well, like a professional. I had someone leave me a comment one time that I thought was really mean and uncalled for, and it hurt. I thought about it a lot. Then I just told myself get over it and just think of it as part of your learning experience.

    I think your work is fantastic, you do a wonderful job. Everything is so cute.

    ReplyDelete