Friday, December 9, 2011

Clay in google search

Every time I type "clay" in Google search, a picture of Clay Aiken pops up. I know he was a contestant on  "American Idol". But come on, can he show me a clay tutorial? I didn't think so. I wanted to join some clay forums and and was this||close to join a Clay Aiken fan forum. haha
Clay tutorial? (Picture credit:today.msnbc.msn.com)
I want tutorial from this clay:)
Imagine me, joining and having a question about air dry clay. His fans will think I'm a nut and will probably kick me out:)
Now I pay more attention what I click on. Even though I cannot be 100% sure that I haven't joined a Clay Aiken fan club. To all Clay Aiken fans, if you see a crazy girl asking for a tutorial on clay, just ignore.

I'm sure I'm not alone, right?

1 comment:

  1. Your comment struck me funny because I spend a lot of time doing searches for our TUTORIAL OF THE DAY feature (Yahoo ADC Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Air-Dry-Clay/)...I loved Clay Aiken on American Idol but when I'm looking for clay tutorials he kinda gets in the way? LOL

    ReplyDelete